Monday, July 9, 2007

=.=""...well, yesterday i was forced to attend dont know mat sui ( 1 of my relative, but i dunno her) 's wedding dinner....gosh, that was a torturing dinner to me, have to face someone i dont like to met, and i was isolated coz everyone at there were uncle auntie and strangers....
and the worst part is, i have to pretend be very happy and forced myself smiling when those uncle aunties ( unknown relatives) joking with me...c'mon, that is not funny at all...

but at least i have 2 angpao-s can comfort me and make me feel it's a bit worth to be there..nyiek nyiek.. since i have a brilliant brain, i brought my earphone and enjoy my music , pretend dont know anything when there was someone calling me..hehe...

later, the dinner start and i start sms with 7+ ppl at the same time while having the untasty food.... and i found that my credit from 15.00 drop till 8.00, heartache...

at the same time, there someone singing on the stage, oh my god, their 'superb' voice made me feel its better i become deaf.... finally, the dinner ends at 10pm and i was so happy coz i was just escaped from the 'hell'

No comments: