Tuesday, December 9, 2008




Finally..


STPM is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yea. i dont have to step in clb anymore. no more school uniform, no more rules, no more short hair, no more Pn. Laew, no more..... and i dont have to see green pants and 'apron' anymore. heh.


well, i have to say thanks my friends who were supporting me, giving me strength and lending me notes. thanks guys.


so. do you really know what is form 6?





here is all my reference books. a few only. sap sap water la hor?





nah!!! this is Form 6


here are all my notes and reference books. i think my friend got more. lol.
so if you're thinking to study Form 6. think properly. you could make a difference.




** ah jin is the one giving me this idea to blog this.


3 comments:

ahmike said...

Haha don't scared other form 6s la.. hehe.. i threw away the books liao..

Jason Law said...

Yaa... People may reconsider after reading your blog~lol

Joanna said...

hey dude
anyhow, u are no longer to step into this school again right
hehe
congratulation yea!
happy graduation!
=)