Saturday, March 21, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband

so. the theme is ' how you wish to be treated if you’re a celebrity? '

well. i don't have to impersonate any celebrity. i have my own style.



yea. that's my style and i'll call myself the music man. i'll covered up my face and nobody will know how do i look like. i'm mysterious. just like most of the superheroes.

i'm famous. and held a lot of concert in many countries. and all my fans will impersonate me. use paper bag to cover their face while attending my concert.



i'll become billionaire. stay in big house and drive nice car. and 'music man' will be my car's plate number.



i play 2 roles at the same time - music man / an ordinary person. my family and all my friends around me will never know that i'm actually a superstar. just like most of the superheroes. though i don't have superpower to save the world. i can bring joy to the world. i can still hang out with my friends, chit-chat with my buddies at mamak stall, wear my singlet and short pants to shopping. i don't have to worry about paparazzi stalking me and i have the freedom that all other celebrities don't have.



and finally. my poster will be like this.



and now, see me solo.



xD





13 comments:

bird said...

ei, you are acting too fast.haha.

Seraph said...

u should put the tone on your guitar a bit lower...
as now its too sharp..
=) otherwise...good job =)

Chester Chin said...

ok lah..not bad ;D

vvens said...

haha good one. but lee hom took the name, "music man" already!

Anonymous said...

creative...u got ur style..really.. but y wana copy my leehom's name..music man??...heh..n i tot u'll shriek in ur video lk u oways do..heh xD
nice clip anyway, thumbs up for u!!

weizz said...

birdranger : others are faster than me. heh.

seraph : thanks for the advice. i'll lower it next time. =)

chester : thanks. =)

vvens : ya i know. should i change to music boy?

anonymous : lee hom will pass that name to me. xD. eh i never shriek la. thanks anyway.

Sean Lon said...

lol. yr storyline sound like da jonas bro:3D adventures. hahaha! da headless photo poster is damn awesome.

Joanna said...

wao! awesome!
u are headless..lolx~ sounds like the killer in the movie of Sleepy Hollow..

by the way, mr music man, ur guitar performance is not bad. good job! ^^

looking forward to seeing ur future performance or headless guitarist la har hahaa!

weizz said...

sean lon : is it? hah. ya i like that poster too.

joanna : nah im just a beginner la. i think i'll upload my video again after im pro. xD

DennyTan said...

Dude, that was awesome~~~
Erm....but what to do with Maxis Broadband?Somekind of contest??
Good Job...keep up the good work~~

ineffable_ice said...

ya..wat to do v maxis?
and later leehom sue u for using 'music-man'..haha
it's cool when u can be an artiste and still hv ur freedom..poster is cool too..
singing i dun dare to comment la..haha..jz wanna say, y u sing so fast..it would b nice if u sing slower..

Anonymous said...

like a dream..
its nice ...
but shall it happened in reality world..
anyway..its good idea

weizz said...

denny : thanks. yea. a contest. xD

ineffable_ice : no. leehom will be very glad that im using his name. heh

anonymous : hahaha. i hope it can happend la.