Tuesday, January 1, 2008

retrospection in 2007

worked as inventory clerk. quarrel with asst. supervisor of human resources department.
changed to salesman. goddamn leader take our cheque and 'zao lou'.
great single party at auto-city.
disappointed with my SPM result.
failed to decide my own path. failed to study what i really interested.
torturing. form 6 life is horrible.
thanks to those always support me and cheer me on.
went to grandma's birthday dinner. i got a ring~!
start to dislike this school. teachers' demeanor make me sick.
earned 200 dollars but google banned my account.
went to langkawi with my relatives. great vacation yet expensive.
special birthday 'present'. unexpected greetings.
bored holidays.




*happy new year to everyone i know



1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.