Sunday, January 6, 2008

mom: are you going to tuition?
me: NO
mom: why?
me: ....
mom: even you wanna study in college then why don't you try to get good result in STPM and apply scholarship?
me: do you think is that easy to get good result in STPM?
mom: wonder why you don't wanna study in local university
me: because i can't. i can't enroll to study designing local university if i don't study art in form 6
........




yea. i told them more than 10+ times that i can't study designing in local university.
heartache. realize that they never listen to me.
nobody really cares about me, about my future.
nobody understands me.
disappointed. really.
i have my own ambition. but that's nothing to them.
i'm nothing. i'm nobody.
i don't think i can put more effort on my study again.
heartbreak. seriously.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont give up and add oil la^^