Sunday, March 30, 2008



Okay. i know Malaysia didn't take part the Earth Hour 2008. But i still hope Malaysians can join this global event together and take a stand against global warming. Thus i sent sms to everyone in my phone book, ask them to support this event. Guess what some of my friends replied me.

.
.
.
" fxxk you la.. dont act la.."
" dont want laa.. very hot.."
" no laa.. siao meh.."
.
.
.
Wth. I was really really disappointed and speechless and ....
even my grandma also support this event ......
..................
........
...
.
.
.
Global warming isn't a personal problem, we should solve it together before it's too late.
So i urge anyone in here, please make Earth Hour part of your life.
Take simple action like turning off electrical appliances while not in use or switch off the lights while you're not in a room.
.
.
.
You can make a BIG difference.


4 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Hey there. I'm supporting this event with my blog 3POINT8.
lets make a difference by saving earth bit by bit

Nikkiko said...

let's not use evil plastic bags!

minami said...

ya,v mz support tis event!v mz think 4 d future!dun to b selfish...gud job,well done!!

Amilyn said...

when you buy things in supermarkets.. tell the check out girl/guy "no need plastic bags. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!" see how she/he responds ahahah